Gapbridge school has well experienced and seasoned teaching staffs who are certified IGCSE and A level teachers that have produced excellent results over the years.
An absolute commitment to excellence in everything we do.
Students are challenged to succeed through a diverse range of academic, cultural and practical educational opportunities.
Admission into Secondary School Year from 7 – 9, 10 & 11, A Level, Foundation Programme and IGSCE retake programme. Special Needs – Auditory & Speech.
Gapbridge Development Plan Based on Three Strands
- An uncompromising commitment to leadership creating an environment where ambitions soar
- An uncompromising commitment to teaching and learning achieving the best for every individual
- An uncompromising commitment to our value maintaining a culture of trust, discipline and mutual respect.
Our Unique Features
- English National Curriculum School integrated with Nigerian curriculum.
- Checkpoint/JSS 3 Examination
- Foundation Programme affiliated with Universities.
- Cambridge ‘A’ Level
- IGCSE One Year Programme
- Vocational Courses e.g Dress Making, Catering, Hair Dressing, e.t.c
- Football Academy
- Etiquette and Grooming Classes
- Professional French Lessons
- Standard Academic & Recreational Facilities
- Boarding House
- International Placement in UK, Canada, USA, Caribbean for Medical Universities
- Qualified Teachers (IGSCE & A Level Certified)
- IELTS, TOEFL, SAT and other foreign exams
Special Needs Program
Gapbridge recently added INCLUSION into the school setting where students with learning difficulties are being attended to. Special Needs areas are: Auditory & Speech; Dyslexia; Autism Spectrum; Asperger Syndrome; Stuttering, etc all in area of intellectual disabilities. Facilities to give the best to this group of students are on ground, including boarding facilities.
At Gapbridge, we introduce smaller class sizes to give greater opportunity for teacher-student interaction. Students are placed in ‘tutor groups’, the tutors being responsible for overseeing their tutees’ academic progress and welfare to prepare them for Checkpoint and IGSCE examination.
Gapbridge Private School provides a rich and diverse curriculum for A level education placing great emphasis on skills and leadership development, recognizing that sixth form years are ones of great personal and intellectual discovery, which still have a profound effect on the rest of our students’ lives.
We arrange Educational trips abroad, School Exchange Programmes, we encourage and conduct Teacher Training and Tours, we also provide outstanding IETLS, SAT, TOEFL, GRE, GMAT tutorials.
There is a great emphasis placed on leadership development and service, recognizing that A level years are ones of great personal and intellectual discovery. Leadership skills, values and career choices are often developed at this stage which will have a profound effect on the rest of our students’ lives.
Amongst our students are the leaders of the future, and they should have with them values of integrity, trust and respect that Gapbridge Private School encourages them to demonstrate.